Friday, October 5, 2007

Lets Play "How many bills does Tiffane have"




So tonight I have to babysit 3 children...this should not strike fear into a girl who is the oldest of four children, who's mother took care of at least one extra child most of her adolescent life, and who teaches kids on a daily basis. But honestly, its been awhile since I have been soley responsible for someone else's kids.


Did I mention they are my pastor's children? :)


And its not disciplinary issues that I'm worried about. I just think my house is very boring for the average 3, 7 and 11-year old. I don't have any toys or video games. I have uno...but sometimes I don't even want to play that. So I'll just have to pray for the best!


I am leaving work early to disinfect my house with lysol, bake some cookies and cue up High School Musical. If they leave healthy and happy and their faces look 2% better than the ones on the picture, my job is done.


Look foward to an update on Monday!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2% huh? Aren't we ambitious!? By the way what exactly do you mean when you say "taches" kids on a daily basis??? Is that legal???

Lauren and Chad Rogers said...

I was wondering the same..... "taching" a kid sounds kinda risky. You should think about that

Lauren and Chad Rogers said...

by the way...the "how many bills" game probably won't go over very well....uno is a better choice : )