Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pardon My Mush...

I swore I wouldn't be one of those girlfriends with pictures of my beau & me as my phone background. But I've realized that you don't do that because you periodically forget what they look like...which is what I've always assumed. Its just that some people make life better and since you can't have them around all the time, a picture is the next best thing. In a complete fit of honesty...there are moments where I think "if I stare at this picture long enough, he'll jump right out and kiss me!" Still waiting for that...

This feeling is quite silly and vulnerable but positively one of the most wonderful, indescribable feelings in the world. Brooke Fraser tells Love's story much better than I. Read and smile (or gag depending on your current love life) :)

WITHOUT YOU
The sky opens up over me and you
And you don't seem to mind that we're soaked through
You kiss me in the rain, I forget what I'm moaning about
And I know I wouldn't be the same without you

I wouldn't be the same without you
I wouldn't be the same without you

I laugh at my own jokes and what I deem to be clever wit
And you don't seem to mind that I'm so stupid
You kiss me once again, I forget what I'm babbling about
And I know I wouldn't be the same without you


I couldn't replicate your touch or love anyone again this much
But I wouldn't be the same without you


I wouldn't be the same without you

*More from this WONDERFUL artist www.brookefraser.com

2 comments:

+mb said...

Isn't it funny when you find yourself doing things you swore you'd never do in a relationship? A background picture is not "Mushy" at all! Now if you have his contact saved as "fluffy wuffy cuddle bear" we might need to talk...

Stephanie said...

Hahaha ... I'm sorry to laugh but I think it's funny. Tiff it's ok to conform to some things, really it is ... like falling in love and all that goes with it. I just can't wait til you guys get married have a kid and you are telling me about your babies first poo poo:)~