Thursday, March 11, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

I have been working for the state Department of Health since September and my job basically consists of whatever I'm told to do. :) We're a two-man office so this is truly the case. But I wanted to share an accomplishment I'm most proud of. Through a company called WAHI media, our office has developed an online resource called TeenTruth.org and it rocks! It is basically an interactive drama, online, that addresses youth issues from underage drinking to drugs to parent/child communication. And there is something for everyone. Youth, Parents & concerned adults! Please check it out and let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I checked out that link just quick, I am in the process of cooking dinner=) But I did click on each catagory and read the subtitles and they sound like they would be good, I liked the layout too... sorry it's not much feedback.