Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BOYCOTT


How is it that in America, Ellen, who is funny and famous but cannot sing, can judge American Idol? How is it that a psycho reality star who literally WALKS during her routine...not dances...did not get kicked off last night?

I know Kate Gosselin has been through a lot of stuff this past year and I hate it for her...but that is NO reason for her to still be on Dancing With the Stars. I can't play basketball. And I wouldn't ask America to watch me on TV and vote to see me keep doing it just because I had a rough patch in my personal life.

The most unfortunate part is that there is no way to vote her off. I can only vote to keep others on. So I am PLEADING with you all...STOP VOTING FOR KATE. I will post a video later.

Is this mean? Sorry. But I just have too much respect for the performing arts. You should too, America.

2 comments:

Lauren and Chad Rogers said...

ouch...yeah that's rough tiff..... don't get me wrong, I'm not her biggest fan either (I actually really enjoy watching joel mchale make fun of jon and kate plus 8....the "COME AND GET YOUR POPCORN!" clip he puts on his show is pretty funny....you should look it up on youtube or something!)....ok got sidetracked.... sorry. I know she can't dance, but i think some people vote for her because it's funny to watch her try.... it's still entertaining....kind of like when there's a car wreck that's hard to look at, but you can't seem to take your eyes off of it....idk...lol.....

Stephanie said...

Tell us how you really feel about Kate ...