Friday, December 14, 2007

And All that jazz...

I would like to discuss 2 people who have made my life! Not just my day or a month or my year but they have given me the opportunity to make some unforgettable memories.




First, Ian Devaney....


after fighting over seas for over a year, when he could be thinking about anything and anyone else, he sends me an email with a confirmation for 2 tickets to see Wicked...as in one of the most awesome musicals ever. We are going in March!!! I can't wait


Second, Stephanie Anne Nicole Farrell Stokes The 9th :)...


Just kidding...that could've been us as babies :) You may click on the link of her page to see what she looks like now (sorry Steph I didn't have a pic of you by yourself lol). Anyway, she bought me tickets to see Chicago in April!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't tell you how much it means to me to have friends who like and appreciate musical theatre the way I do. Not everyone does and to each his own, but I am SO thankful that each of you thought of me! :)





2 comments:

Lauren and Chad Rogers said...

wow! that really could be you two as babies...weird..lol looks like george bought you guys matchy outfits!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about that is a picture of us ...