Monday, March 16, 2009

Dr. Raulerson?????

I am so proud of my dad. To say he had obstacles in his life is an understatement, but then again, who hasn't? Anyway. In December of 2007 he received his Doctorate in Theology from beacon University. I went to his graduation, I knew it happened, but it hit me in a different way when he spoke at my church last Sunday and Pastor Vince introduced him as Doctor Raulerson. I see why Parents cry when their kids succeed. That is all I could do. Anyway...it was a very special day. Several friends who could also be considered family members attended and we praised God and ate and laughed and did what we do. HUGE thank you to the Gunter's for allowing us to use their Pond House.

Mom & Dad


Family Pic!


Real Parents & Surrogate Parents (Donna & Charles Gunter)


A couple of Sissies!


Oh Joy It's Coy (Friend & Brilliant Photographer) :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sorry we missed the photo opp=(