Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Routines

Happy New Year everyone...now that it is February.

Steph, L & I have discussed this before, but you can tell a lot about a person by the way they load the dishwasher. All 3 of us do it differently, conincidentally. Since I drive approximately 3 hours a day, I have thought about other routines that say a lot about a person.

I would love for you all to share your dishwashing method, but its kind of difficult. So I've thought of another question that deals with methodology. Which body part do you wash first in the shower (bear in mind this is a family-friendly blog)?

I technically wash my hair first, but body part would be right shoulder & arm.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I work from head to toe. ;) And I tease Lauren because she prewashes her dishes before putting them in the dishwasher...and I only rinse off huge amounts of food and let the washer do the rest.

Stephanie said...

I start with left leg I believe, I'll double check in a few min.

I seperate the silverware into each section of the basket part ... all spoons in one, folks in one, knives pointed down in one ... Bowls up top center, cups down the sides and I put as many dishes in there as I can fit and still shut it=)

Lauren and Chad Rogers said...

i always wash my hair first and my face last...... i think after hair i start with left arm...which is the opposite of you.... idk...lol