Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ja-makin-me-crazy

There will soon be pictures...but for now all I have are stories.
This past week has been one of the most amazing experiences ever. For those of you who don't know, I went to Jamaica for 9 days on a mission trip and I wish I could have stayed longer. We stayed in a small area called Constant Springs its right outside of Kingston. The mission runs a summer camp for kids that live in more rural areas. This year we worked with kids 12 and under. They were awesome. I got to lead praise and worship and they all had so much energy. I loved every minute of it. I know that I want to be used by God like that for the rest of my life. We had about 12 out of the 35 kids commit their lives to Christ and 5 were baptized. You have to have your parents permission to be baptized fyi. I didn't want to leave... hopefully I'll have pics on here by tomorrow, but I just wanted to let you all know where I've been. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see pics. We missed you here. Glad Jesus made it through customs! I miss going on mission trips. I think next summer Thad and I are going to go to Ukraine!