Monday, June 25, 2007

Rainy Days & Mondays...

...It isn't raining, but it is Monday. And one of 2 isn't half bad :) I just feel like I've been awfully negative in my blogs lately...but I'm happy to report that this weekend was refreshing for me. I have been visiting a new church and it has been wonderful...God always looks out for us. The funniest thing is that I'm like one of 5 black people in the whole congregation so all of the older people go out of their way to welcome me...so funny. One guy said "we are so glad you came, we just want you to feel comfortable and know that there are all kinds of people here..."
"whew! good to know, because I have samepeoplephobia" He meant well! But seriously it has been a great experience.
Other than that things have been wonderful. No complaints. I'm about to eat some cheesecake and that is always good.

No comments: