Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The things I do for you...


In case you haven't heard the story...Stephanie and I hung out on Saturday and went to she and Thad's new house to set up some things. Well Thad, God love him, left us the wrong key. Credit Card...bolt locks! Windows...anti-break-in screens! Chimney...they have no chimney! Drat! So what does Stephanie suggest? Crawling through the doggie- door. She went first and got stuck because her butt is blacker (meaning bigger-not actually black) than mine. So she looks at me like "your turn". She let me stay the night previously so I owed her one. In I crawled, feet first, and I made it through! Its a good thing I haven't had kids yet! :) Sorry I can't get a picture on here. Steph if you've got one, send it to me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, that was so funny! I mean really what a great story to tell years from now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah how hot is that pic of Orlando???!!! We thought about getting married that way but to rent a pirate ship was gonna cost an arm and a wooden leg ... haha ok that was bad!