Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scrumtralescent...

...since this is my blog, I've decided to add an element called "word bash"! Most of you who know me, know that I love words. I like clever words and word games and such...but what I REALLY love is when people use and pronounce words correctly....I HATE when people do not use and pronounce words correctly. I understand that some do it out of ignorance (and I am sorry if I offend you ignorant people) but others do it out of pure laziness...my 2 current frustrations include the words "Alzheimer's" and "supposedly"! PEOPLE...there is NO such disease as OLD TIMERS or ALL TIMERS!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble Dr. Stupid, but it has always been called Alzheimer's. And...maybe I use a dysfunctional dictionary, but the last time I checked there is no "b" in supposedly. There is no such word as "supposably"!!! That felt really good... :) If any of you fellow bloggers think of any other words, please pass them on. And if you see or hear me use a word incorrectly-please let me know! Supposedly people keep these blogs so they can stay in touch with friends, frankly I use it so that years from now I can remember how I felt...in case I develop Alzheimer's :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrumtralescent is not a word. Hate to bust your bubble=)
How about when people think their religion is Baptist? Haha that is a funny one. That one bothers me! "Oh what religion are you?" Stupid- "I'm a baptist, dedede" Oh really? I'm a Christian ... stick that in your pocket!

Anonymous said...

Like I told L ... I am so freakin excited about ya'll starting blogs! It makes me so happy and we can all keep up with each other!