Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I think I am going to explode...


With excitement! :) My mom and sister are coming in town this weekend for my jewelry party. I haven't seen my mom or Courtney since February so this is long overdue. It is amazing how much easier it is to love your mom from a dsitance lol I mean she is great, but when she turns the vacuum on at 5:45 in the morning because "its better to get chores done early"...but you don't have to be awake until 7:00?? You want to kill someone...namely MOM...and you want to break her accomplice known as the vacuum!!!! But other than that my mom is 4 feet and 11 inches of pure sugar. I love her dearly...my sister is ok! Just kidding! She a smaller version of me, I have to love her! Isn't family the best?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute ... there's one too many kids in that pic I'm confused?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to love my mom from a distance ... but one bridge may not be enough!