Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Thoughts...

1. I am horrible at those pictures you take of yourself. Like when you and 3 friends hug, but you’re on the end so you have to hold the camera. I always end up taking a picture of the ceiling.

2. I like for things to be color coordinated. Everything I have filed at work has a color.

3. If I had to lose one of my senses, I would choose sight.

4. One of my favorite moments in life – I went home to visit the family and we participated in a back-to-school outreach concert in this park. My sister and I were singing back up to a song my brothers were rapping. We were doing it a capella then all of a sudden this awesome Praise and Worship group from another church (who just happened to be Spanish :)) started backing us up on the instruments. They didn’t know the music or anything. They just picked it up…it was AMAZING!

5. I love forensic and crime investigative shows. I think sub-consciously I want to be one of those kick-butt chick cops. Think Sandra Bullock in Murder By Numbers.

6. I’m not a pet person, but I think I can change (stole that From my brother, but it holds true for me too)

7. I’ve improved on telling people how I feel…and I feel better about myself. Which is ironic because I always thought I was helping someone by with-holding certain things. No, not so much.

8. I lead praise and worship at my church and it is one of the most wonderful privileges in my life.

9. I would really like to be a counselor at a summer camp this year. I do that in Jamaica, but I would like to do one in States.

10. I have to wipe excess water off of the sink after I use it. Any sink.

11. I won 12 dollars during the Super Bowl…wasn’t expecting that.

12. in 9th grade , my sister was driving home and at a stop light i saw a lady to my right balling her eyes out. it was raining. she had a green '01 civic. i wanted to follow her and find out what was wrong and i still really want to find her even though that was like 7 years ago. it was a emotionally draining thing to watch. < Again Wendell’s answer, but I was the one driving. I remember that day like it was today.

13. I don’t find it complimentary when older women say “Oh wow, you’re 23? You look like a baby! You’ll appreciate it when you’re 40.” That is NOT a compliment.

14. Since Barack Obama cares about the advancement of colored people…I would love for him to come observe my abstinence class so he can advance me by not yanking abstinence funding. Is there someone I can write about that :)

15. If I could get Diagnosis Murder (which is an old TV show w/Dick Van Dyke in it) the complete series on DVD…I would be SO happy.!

16. I am currently dating a wonderful man who makes me feel smart and pretty and funny. I don’t think he knows how much he adds to my life.

17. If you had told me a year ago that I would write number 16, I would have laughed hysterically in your presence.

18. I have observed that men can say in one sentence what it takes women a paragraph to convey.

19. My siblings say that I was the most violent of all 4 of us growing up. This is only funny because now, the ONLY reason I would be violent is if someone did something to hurt my siblings.

20. Some days I feel unattractive which is weird because it’s not like I have a different body part all of a sudden…I don’t know.

21. I think God allows us to fall in love with others here on Earth so we can have a better, undeniable, first hand example of how He loves us. If we think that someone love us SO much that they would do anything for us…Jesus already has.

22. I am filling this out right now instead of doing important work.

23. I enjoy going to parks. I always have. My mom used to take us on nature walks when we were home-schooled. Great, unforgettable quality Time

24. I am a night person

25. After a long…treacherous run of broken vehicles. I finally have a new(er) one that works. If it is any indicator of the power of “waiting for the right one” then I am good with this whole abstinence thing :)

1 comment:

Lauren and Chad Rogers said...

YAY!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!! I'm so excited....this makes me want to be better about my blog. : )